There are many ways you can go about learning to code in SWIFT, Apple’s relatively new coding language for programming IOS apps for the iPhone and iPad. It’s overwhelming if you’re just starting out – and you won’t have any idea where to start. That’s what this page is for – To Help You Learn Swift in the Best Way Possible.
We’ll be adding a chart to show the differences between available SWIFT Courses, and you can choose to read about one of them by clicking below.
Swift Course Reviews
Apple’s Swift Code App (Free)
Code With Chris (Paid)
- How To Make an App with No Programming Experience
- How To Make an App 2 – For Intermediate App Developers
- The IOS Toolbox Course
Udacity Courses (Free Trial)
Udemy Courses (Paid):
- Nick Walter’s “Swift 3 – Learn to Code with Apple’s New Language”
- Rob Percival’s “Learn to Code 21 IOS Apps” Course
YouTube Courses (Free):
- CodewithChris Swift – X-Code Tutorials with Chris Ching
- Stanford University Swift Apps Course with Paul Hegarty